Key role for a Cloud Engineer responsible for automated infrastructure as code for internal teams with a leading FMCG organization.
- Utilize your strong software development in cloud native applications
- Exciting contract role to join a market leader
- Flexible working conditions available
Our key client, a leading FMCG organization is looking for a Cloud Engineer to take responsibility for the development, testing and production of automated infrastructure as code using Azure resources.
You will enjoy a variety of responsibilities that include:
- Development of integration IaaS/PaaS/SaaS solutions within Azure Cloud
- Development of re-usable components, patterns, and frameworks to speed development for application teams in a manner that allows easy alignment with architecture.
You will have demonstrated experience with:
- DevOps (JFrog Artifactory, X-Ray, Azure Resource Manager, Azure DevOps, GitHub, AWS)
- Scripting skills (Perl, Python, Bash, Powershell)
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code tooling such as Terraform and Ansible
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW
Reference number 245814.