You will be working on exciting projects with this federal government department. Great way to get into federal government.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to incorporate government security policy and practices into ICT security architecture.
- Designing and developing both high level and detailed security solution architecture covering software, information and infrastructure.
- Contributing to the development of information security policy, standards and guidelines.
- Overseeing security architecture compliance
- Producing architecture documentation in accordance with the relevant development methodology.
- Analysing program security requirements, identifying appropriate technology solutions and contributing to program planning and estimation within the program constraints.
- Providing advice and guidance on security strategies to manage identified risks and to ensure the adoption and adherence to standards.
- Obtaining, and acting on, vulnerability information and assisting with security risk assessments, business impact analysis and the accreditation of complex information systems.
Australian Citizens willing to obtain NV1 clearance. Canberra Location. Contract till October 2021 with possible 2 X 12 month extensions
- Demonstrated ability to support and meet obligations for ICT Security Accreditation of systems under the Australian Federal Government Information Security Manual.
- Demonstrated ability to design, manage and secure data, applications and infrastructure in the cloud (preferably Azure).
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720.