Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Cloud Security Architect to provide the support and accreditation of certified cloud environments. You should be an innovative security professional who can be a change agent to assist the Department in moving workloads into the cloud.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Lead accreditation activities for the Department's cloud activities including understanding ISM requirements and interpret how the Department can integrate these controls into the overall security strategy.
- Lead cross-functional accreditation efforts to assist in driving workloads to the cloud.
- Engage ICT leaders to drive cloud best security practices into all levels of the Department.
- Work to resolve accreditation and compliance challenges; and
- Assist work of internal and external auditors or advisors as needed
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role supporting cloud certification efforts (such as IRAP, NIST, PCI DSS, ISO).
- Ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge.
- Strong organisational and project management skills with an ability to manage numerous, competing demands from internal and external stakeholders and;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to lead effectively across the Department.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205171
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.