Peoplebank has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager who has previously been successful in managing large cloud migrations. This is a full time, 12 month contract located in North Ryde.
This role will be accountable for leading a project team to deliver and inspire the project team to support the migration and realise the project's financial and operational benefits.
Through your proven experience and drive to excel, you will be able to build strong, open relationships with your team and project stakeholders, which in turn will enable you to plan, deliver and motivate others to perform and achieve extraordinary results.
- Demonstrated 8+ years of Project Management experience in large cloud migration projects, ideally Azure.
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager supporting high-scale transformational projects, ideally in a University Environment.
- Sound understanding of contemporary cloud and data centre infrastructure technology
- The ability to scope, plan and execute Projects.
- The ability to work in agile fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to engage and facilitate effective conversations with clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience working with a PMO
- Hold PRINCE2 or PMBOK accreditation.
My client is keen to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible with an immediate start. If interested in the position, please select APPLY Quoting reference #211438.