Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to help in delivering multiple component projects.
This is an initial 12 month engagement starting in the new, with 2x 6 month extension options and is working in Canberra's CBD.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing large cloud migration projects utilising IaaS and PaaS services
- Managing and leading an IT project team in the completion of projects ensure delivery of activities within timeframes and quality requirements.
- Being accountable for managing allocated resources, working with external providers, setting work area priorities, managing workflows, developing strategies and evaluating business outcomes
- Building and sustaining mutually beneficial relationships, consult and share information with own team, build the skills of staff through knowledge transfer and maximise team strengths to achieve project and business outcomes
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders on complex and sensitive issues in order to provide or obtain information and negotiate relevant outcomes
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Three or more years project management experience in a mature DevOps environment
- Extensive experience in managing cloud projects
- ITIL or ITSM certifications preferred. PMP certifications desirable.
- Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to ProjectManager.com, JIRA, MS Excel, etc.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 200128
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.