Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Cloud Program Project Manager for an initial 12-month contract with long term extension options. The successful candidate will modernise our client's network and data centre infrastructure. This role is to be worked from our clients Canberra based offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Establishing a cloud governance framework to determine what workloads/systems are delivered on-premise or moved to the cloud
- Improving performance of services constrained by network, computer and storage capacity limitations
- Remediating current issues of slow and unreliable network connections for remote sites
- Resolving capacity shortages and replacing unsupported and end of life equipment
- Ensuring that Departmental systems & applications run on approved Server SOEs that are hardened, ASD certified, maintained and supported
The successful candidate will possess:
- Proven and demonstratable experience in the delivery of Project Management services to a high standard in an Australian Public Service capacity
- Demonstrated experience delivering ICT projects involving significant organisational change
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with multiple strategic stakeholders
- Previous experience effectively managing staff within a project and across operational teams
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 199366
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position