Cloud Principal Engineer
- Permanent role with leading AWS consultancy
- Competitive remuneration on offer
- Perth CBD location
A leading consultancy in the AWS space is seeking a Cloud Principal Engineer to support the delivery of key streams of work across a multiple client base and also guide a senior technical team to further develop their skills in the AWS/ DevOps area.
You will be working with everything new and established within the AWS ecosystem and more. This is a permanent role based in the Perth CBD.
- Must have a Senior level of experience within the AWS ecosystem in a similar role(Primarily S3, DynamoDB/RDS);
- Background and demonstrable experience mastering multiple disciplines in areas including API gateway config, Microservices, Security, Cloud & DevOps;
- Understands and follows consistent code styling guidelines (linting or similar);
- Must have the ability to interact and engage well with customers;
- Proven ability to guide and mentor a technical team;
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal;
- A passion to learning & further develop on technical skills.
- Work for a company that supports training & career advancement;
- Permanent role in an exciting work environment;
- Flexible working environment;
- Competitive salary on offer.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, you are encouraged to apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams (08) 9423 1400 (Job reference: 201579)