Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experience Cloud Platforms Engineer for an initial 12-month contract with potential long-term extension options. The successful candidate will assist in the development and management of the Cloud Platform Services to ensure the effective delivery of projects. This role is to be worked from our clients Canberra based offices
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring any changes, issues or risks to the Cloud platforms are appropriately managed
- Developing and managing the Cloud Platform Services to ensure effective delivery of projects, continual improvement in technology development activities, and perform ongoing maintenance
- Assisting in developing staff capability
- Contributing to service strategy, design and transition activities
The successful candidate will possess:
- 3+ years in a senior technical role relating to cloud platforms including the delivery of new services and ongoing maintenance
- Strong experience in Microsoft Azure or similar cloud platforms
- Recent experience in and knowledge of contemporary ICT management and governance frameworks and methodologies
- Previous experience in service integrations and access management and awareness of project management practices and frameworks is desireable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 199203
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.