Our client is an established Australian federal government agency. They strive for a safe, collaborative, and positive working environment. They are currently recruiting for a Cloud Platform Engineer with diverse experience across multiple technical domains & solutions.
The successful candidate will be required to confidently support various teams as necessary during design, development and delivery of platforms & data analytics related solutions to ensure supportable, scalable, and robust solutions are delivered.
- Design & build cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Be a subject matter expert for all cloud related activities
- Level 3 support, maintenance, and advanced troubleshooting across a wide variety of technologies.
- Deliver and support unified communications and collaboration using Microsoft Office 365 services such as Teams, SharePoint Online, and other systems as required.
- Escalation & advanced troubleshooting across key technologies.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience, of greater than 3 years, in a senior technical role relating to cloud. platforms including delivery of new services and ongoing maintenance.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services, preferably both.
- Recent experience in and knowledge of contemporary ICT management and governance. frameworks and methodologies.
- Proven ability to define successful new product requirements and implementation strategies.
- Experience working in Government or providing services to Government agency.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Grant McKibbin quoting reference number 248014.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.