Our client requires a Cloud Platform Engineer to assist develop and manage Cloud Platform Services to ensure effective delivery of projects, continual improvement in technology development activities, and perform ongoing maintenance. This role requires diverse experience across multiple technical domains and solutions, customer focus, a positive attitude, and a desire to be challenged and to hit the ground running.
- Design & build cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Be a subject matter expert for all cloud related activities in the Division.
- Ensure the group's data platforms are well maintained, optimised, secure and stable.
- Support to various teams as necessary during design, development, and delivery of platforms & data analytics related solutions to ensure supportable, scalable, robust solutions are delivered.
- Support, maintenance, and advanced troubleshooting across a wide variety of technologies.
- Continual improvement of customer environments and toolsets.
- Escalation & advanced troubleshooting across key technologies.
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Operations team aligned with company's values.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Proven experience in a senior technical role relating to cloud. platforms including delivery of new services and ongoing maintenance.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services, preferably both
- Recent experience in and knowledge of contemporary ICT management and governance frameworks and methodologies.
Open for Australian citizens or PR holders.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 207613
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.