Cloud Operations Consultant
Our client is an established Australian telecommunications company that was founded over 40 years ago. They strive for a safe, collaborative and positive working environment. They are currently recruiting for a Cloud Operations Consultant with experience of working within multi-cloud environments.
The successful candidate will be required to understand the various aspects of product delivery, along with having experience in project issues resolution and risks remediation.
- Represent Cloud Service Management (CSM) Operational Readiness (OR) team for service assurance process and bring together all the necessary elements to deliver an optimal, secure, reliable, and brilliant Operational Readiness experience for our internal customers.
- Work collaboratively with the relevant Product Manager or Scrum Master in developing the operational aspects of the operational compliance delivery plan and schedule.
- Demonstrate multi-cloud environment and product understanding and knowledge and skills to assess operational requirements, support model, compliance artefacts and corresponding actions to enable and empower the operational readiness process.
- Help assemble, engage, and lead a cross team of subject matter experts from impacted lines of business.
Skills and experience
- 2 to 3 years working experience in Cloud and Service Management
- Cloud Foundational Certification - AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- Bachelor Information Technology / Information Systems or equivalent
- Experience working in Agile (Jira and Confluence)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Grant McKibbin quoting reference number 212437.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.