This is an iconinc Australian organisation and a leader in their field. The role sits within an exciting part of the business with high calibre and supportive leaders and team members.
The Cloud Program is working to introduce Office 365 to the organisation and move systems from the current data centres to a cloud based operating model. The Program requires a Project Manager with Office 365 experience.
For this position, the following skills, knowledge, abilities and experience are required;
- Over 5+ years' experience in ICT project management.
- Project management experience moving an organisation to Office 365 with a 4k+ user base.
- Strong project delivery experience in Office suite (including Outlook and Exchange) with the ability to deliver under pressure;
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing business stakeholders;
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience; competence in clear concise and tactful communication with senior management, peers and team members;
- A preference for analysis and questioning of information before deciding on action;
- IT related degree or working experience.
- Transition and or Migration experience of Lotus notes to Microsoft messaging platform.
- Experience working on an Office 365 project where there is an mix of Collaboration solutions
- Certification in a project management discipline.
- Experience in using SAP systems and Primavera
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to build strong relationships is critical in this role as you will need to work with a number of diverse stakeholders including business users, Subject Matter Experts, Project Managers and other operational teams. To indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Eugene on 94094710 for a confidential and detailed discussion