About the Company
A leading company who are delivering world-class Services across NSW.
About the Role
As Cloud Network Architect you will be responsible for providing highly complex and technical expertise across Cloud with a specialty focus on network architecture, design and implementation to support the integration and delivery of Cloud solutions and transformation
- Provide specialised networking technical expertise and recommendations to all projects
- Assess all technical and design considerations under the programme
- Escalate and engage solution designers and technology owners, vendors, and partners.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables
- Assimilate inputs from plans, business and non-functional requirements from business, information management, regulation, policy, technical, operations
- Develop 'fit-for-purpose' enterprise solution architectures and strategies.
- Identify risks and issues associated with technology deliverables
- Provide technical assurance and recommendations to facilitate remediation and mitigation strategies.
- Align technology to business processes and organisational changes
- Must have previous experience in a similar Cloud Network Architect role
- Demonstrated extensive experience in supporting complex enterprise environments
- Extensive experience in architecting centralised integrated solutions for a large and complex service industry
- Extensive knowledge in the development of technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- Significant expertise and a passion for Cloud Services and Innovation with a focus on Networking innovation, automation, modern workplace collaboration and messaging.
- Significant experience with TCP, IP[v4|v6] and related protocols; OSPF, ISIS, MP-BGP, MPLS, VPWS, VPLS and VRFs; Layer 2 protocols and associated enhancements (LACP, 802.1d/w/s, vPC) and working with firewalls, intrusion detection systems and security incident event management toolsets.
- Experience in the development of networking investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture
- A deep understanding of current (MPLS) and future (Software Defined) networking technologies
- Proven ability to elaborate on stakeholder requirements and to develop suitable and implementable architectures
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly-developed analytical ,interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 198655
Please click the apply button.