If you are looking for a career opportunity as a Cloud Migration Technical Lead / Prolect Manager with a global technology leader, and not just another job, then we would like to introduce you to our client.
This is for a permanent employment, and you have the option to work in either their Sydney or Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Supervise and lead the team of resources assigned to engagements to ensure on-time, high quality implementation
- Track engagement issues, risks and dependencies as well as cost management
- Work with management to continue to refine their delivery methodology including deliverable structure and content
- Provide project guidance to assigned resources on varying client expectations
- Conduct daily standup meetings with the Team to track the Backlog in Scaled Agile Framework using Scrum.
- Conduct weekly meetings with Team, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint review and retrospective meetings
- Managed/supported Release cycle, coordinated with Application & Infrastructure Teams
- Facilitating Infrastructure, Development team meetings for requirements, Blockers and key metrics discussions
- Ensure risks are identified, addressed, recorded and communicated to the Key stakeholders.
- Backlog tracking & Status Reporting to Key Stakeholders using Azure DevOps
- Liaise between Infrastructure & Software Development Teams ensuring transparent communication and documentation
- Provide periodic project status and ensure key milestones and deliverables are met.
- Topology / end points review by Security team
- Security vulnerability & Risk assessment; remediation & mitigation steps
The ideal candidate needs to be versatile and skilled professional with experience in Infrastructure Project Management or Service Delivery with good exposure to Cloud (Azure) related projects and knowledge of the Law enforcement and Health sector. They need to be someone who thrives in dynamic, challenging environments with outstanding technical, interpersonal, communication, negotiation, people management & stakeholder relationship management skills.
Due to the security requirements, this role is open to Australian Citizens who have the ability to obtain security clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #240133
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.