The Cloud Infrastructure Developer will work to the Technical Team Lead.
- Within a team of like-minded individuals, you will primarily work in a fast-paced infrastructure & development environment with the freedom to independently approach, own and solve key problem sets.
- Manage infrastructure, underpinning mission systems
- Rapidly learn new technologies by applying industry best-practices and applying your extensive knowledge and experience.
- Provide complex application and system support, including configuration changes, unplanned outages, upgrades and patches.
- Preferably be experienced using Kubernetes (Rancher & OpenShift)
- Preferably be experienced using AWS and automation technologies such as Ansible.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Strong experience deploying and maintaining enterprise Kubernetes platforms.
- Experience in a role involving development, operations or system administration.
- Experience developing automation for deployment, maintenance and related tasks using tools/languages, such as, ARGO, Ansible, AWX, Python and Bash.
- Strong experience building, deploying, upgrading & administering Linux/Unix machines. Experience of Linux/Unix shell scripting.
- Experience working in AWS and Kubernetes technologies.
- Experience using Git, underpinning configuration as code for deployments of systems.
- Experience using JIRA, for tracking, reporting daily work.
- Experience driving Ansible automation through JIRA integration
- Experience with monitoring tools Prometheus, Grafana and Elasticsearch
- Deploy, maintain and manage systems, services and infrastructure, including automation of system provisioning, management and monitoring.
- Work with the development and support teams to create and maintain scalable, flexible and highly reliable systems, changes, unplanned outages, upgrades and patches.
- Use repeatable process automation, including Administering development, reference and operational systems.
- Undertake the installation, management, maintenance, and monitoring of virtual and containerised systems
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 239482