Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced and hands on Cloud Infrastructure Solution Architect for a long-term contract role. This is an initial 12-month engagement, with potential extension options and is working from our Client's offices in Canberra's CBD.
Within this role you will provide your expertise across the delivery of Security, Platform Refresh, Cloud Transition and Nutanix Hyper-converged Infrastructure projects currently being undertaken by the Client. You will be required to provide strategic insight and service delivery in the analysis, design, planning and implementation of major systems integration activities.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Substantial, demonstrated experience and expertise in systems and platform integration, strategic systems implementation, and major systems transition.
- 5 plus years' experience in framing complex problems, synthesizing information, and developing/communicating solutions.
- Knowledge of system design, architecture and cyber security.
- Extensive experience supporting and working with technical teams and representing projects across multiple forums.
- Flexibility and interest in working in a fast-paced environment on mission critical projects
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 198226
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply. Those with NV1 are preferred.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.