Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Cloud/Infrastructure Solution Architect for a contract opportunity with multiple extension options in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Technical Assurance of solutions across a broad range of ICT infrastructure environments
- Developing, contributing and reviewing technology and system architecture artefacts (solution designs / blueprints)
- Ensuring artefacts produced are fit for purpose, adhere to the architecture standards and patterns, and are suitable for approval to the respective governance boards
- Determining traceability of ICT Detailed Design to higher level documentation
- Translating business requirements into functional system requirements by conducting complex/technical researching and analysis activities
- Providing technical leadership, guidance and support in the deployment of complex applications and systems in the Department's ICT environment
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Solution Architect in an enterprise environment providing ICT System Architecture, ICT Infrastructure and Cloud (Public & Private)
- Proven ability to work within a structured IT governance framework and deliver results that adhere to relevant standards and policies
- Highly developed analysis, problem solving, leadership and management skills
- Through documentation writing skills around solution designs, decision documentation, and build and configuration guides
- Experience in design of software defined data centres is highly desired
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with/ability to obtain AGSVA security clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 6245 1700 quoting Job Reference: 201463.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.