Peoplebank Canberra are currently sourcing for an experienced and knowledgeable Cloud Services SME for a long-term contract role. This is an initial 12-month engagement, with a 12-month extension option and is working from our Client's South Canberra location.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Amend governance and operating model arrangements to align with and support our Client's Cloud Computing Strategy.
- Conduct Public Cloud Security Assessments, including recommended treatment actions, to identify key security risks
- Renegotiation of the Client's ICT Service Provider Agreement and the establishment of a replacement Internet Gateway Services arrangement.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise including the management and governance of public cloud services, including the establishment, delivery and management of these services.
To be successful in this role you will possess demonstrated experience in:
- Implementation and operation of large-scale enterprise computing platforms (datacentre, compute, storage, network) utilising modern virtualisation and design practices.
- Implementation and operation of systems utilising public cloud service delivery models (e.g. IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS).
- The Information Security Manual (ISM), ASD Essential 8 and other relevant security policies and standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively contribute to the development of cloud-related policies, architectures, designs, and operating and governance arrangements.
- Public cloud implementation experience (one or more of VMware, Microsoft, AWS)
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 193676
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.