Our Federal Government Client is seeking multiple experienced and driven Cloud Engineers to work in an agile Cloud development environment with the opportunity to influence and deliver outcomes from ICT strategy and architecture, data integration through to practical and innovative proof-of-concept work.
This is an initial 6- 12 month engagement with potential extension options.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Research and assess new digital (ICT and data) approaches for use within the enterprise.
- Develop and deliver proof-of-concepts and working prototypes for cloud solutions.
- Develop documents for stakeholders on information technology or data integration strategies.
- Support the development of policies, guidelines, strategies and standards to help develop, select, apply and utilise digital capabilities.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- ICT Cloud Engineer qualifications with demonstrated ability to engineer solutions.
- An understanding of current cloud technologies, with hands on development and ICT systems integration experience.
- Proven experience leading and influencing end-to-end solution designs, including facilitation of solution implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are delivered in an agile and rapid development environment.
- Strong technical architecture experience and applied knowledge of the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and Information Security Manual (ISM).
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 200408
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.