Our client requires 2 Senior Cloud Engineers to develop an automated approach to deploying landing zones and subscriptions integrating with CyberArk on to internal cloud platforms.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Implement CI/CD pipelines
- Design, build, release, and manage the configuration of AWS and Azure Cloud Platforms, particularly with Identity Management capabilities
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies
- Develop Azure or AWS solution designs
- Be willing to share your knowledge across the team
Skills and Experience:
- Mid to Senior level skillset across AWS and or Azure Dev/Engineer
- Engineering and Design skills
- Azure Services Platform skills
- AWS Services Skills: IAM, EC2, CF, Config, KMS
- Infrastructure as code experience
- CI/CD Pipeline / Jenkins experience
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python, PowerShell
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 240408.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.