About the role
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our Clients team to design, build and implement cloud-native architectures in the cloud (AWS/GCP) with Kubernetes and related technologies for customers.
You should love working with people and sharing your knowledge with your peers and be extremely knowledgeable in the Cloud-Native field.
- design, build and implement cloud-native architectures in the cloud (AWS/GCP
- Design and build cloud-native assets for distributed systems.
- configuration management (Ansible / Chef / Puppet) tools
- creating infra-as-code - ideally using Terraform, and git-based SCM (Gitlab / GitHub
- 3+ years of experience to build, secure, compliance, and well-documented cloud assets on AWS platform. Experience in Google Cloud Platform is preferred.
- Knowledge of configuration management (Ansible / Chef / Puppet) tools
- Scripting experience - Bash, python, etc
- Agile delivery experience
- Certification in AWS is required, additional certification in GCP and such as CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator) will be a bonus.
- Financial Services / Banking Industry experience
- Experience with ISTIO, Grafana and Prometheus, Helm, Docker Swarm, DC/OS, Cloud Foundry, OpenStack, CloudStack
- Experience / Knowledge in Google Cloud
For more information, please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote the job title
Looking forward to hearing from you!