As part of our clients Cloud Managed Services team, you will be responsible for ensuring services are managed across all three of our clients public cloud environments to the needs of our rapidly changing business.
We are looking for Engineers who are passionate about Automation, who can improve processes by automating manual tasks with the right tools.
- Background in supporting cloud services with a healthy knowledge in Linux, Windows system administration
- Experience supporting Azure foundational services
- Experience with cloud native tools (i.e. Azure OMS, SCCM) to review metrics and monitor the health / utilisation of our cloud services
- Level of background in infrastructure-as-code development and specific experience with cloud related automation concepts. (Puppet, Jenkins, GIT..)
- 5+ years as a technology professional with demonstrable ability to integrate / manage medium-large scale IT cloud estates.
- 5+ years of experience in IT delivery
- Cloud Guild, access to leading cloud certificaitons
- Career progression within one of the big four Banks
- working with a high perfomance team on the largest cloud platform in Australia
For more informaiton please contact Ben Neal 0380807217 and quote job number #202098