Founded in 1990 Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in contract and permanent recruitment. We have a long history of working with our key clients, some of Australia and Asia's largest blue-chip organisations.
Our consultants are specialists in IT & digital recruitment - they possess an in-depth knowledge of the technical and behavioural skills required to fill each role. Further to this, our recruitment teams are structured into industry verticals, ensuring that when we receive a brief from a client, we have a thorough understanding of the industry and the current market drivers.
The successful candidate will lead and drive the implementation of cloud systems. They will have the IT skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement. They will have the ability to work as part of an agile team and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders confidently and clearly.
- Work to the Cloud Capability team and departmental projects to identify and implement the optimal cloud-based solutions in Microsoft Azure and M365.
- Plan, design and develop cloud-based application infrastructure.
- Manage cloud environments in accordance with departmental technical and security guidelines.
- Deploy and service cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Employ problem-solving skills, with the ability to anticipate and solve issues before problems arise.
- Lead and develop best practices for the larger Cloud Capability team
- Orchestrate and automate cloud-based platforms throughout the organisation.
To be successful in the role you will possess:
- Demonstrated understanding of cloud-based technologies and architectures, in particular within Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Demonstrated experience in application architecture and integration architecture.
Job applications must be Australian citizens with current Baseline clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shah Khalid on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 236799