Our client is a leader within financial services. They pride themselves on looking after and supporting their customers as individuals. Due to company and team expansion we require a Cloud Engineer to join.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Experience in cloud migrations and operations, Azure Infrastructure, Windows Servers, Microsoft 365, VMware, Windows Virtual Desktop Infrastructure technologies and environment.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and expertise in IT incident, problem diagnosis and resolution
- Experience working in a professional service's environment
- Microsoft Server Certifications (MCSA, Azure Administrator Associate)
- Ability to engage with technical managers and architects
- Excellent documentation skills
The successful candidate will have strong experience in Cloud Engineering, virtualisation projects and be comfortable in providing advise on technical challenges relating to cloud.
If this sounds like you please apply within.