Our client is currently looking to secure. In this role you will liaise directly with the technology team as a Cloud Engineer. Initial term 5 months.
You will have a detailed understanding of technology, coupled with strong business and IT process experience. You will also be an intuitive problem solver, accustomed to overcoming a wide variety of challenges in complex environments.
You will be self-driven, accustomed to and thirsty for continuous learning and keeping current with relevant industry trends.
- Management and delivery of interactions with technology and business stakeholders, guiding and supporting the adoption and expansion of the a new platform
- Stay up to date and be involved in the system roadmap and drive suitable development improvements.
- Routinely identify integration opportunities, focused on embedding new systems into current and new processes
- Act as a change agent to support the successful adoption and integration of the new system
Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- General understanding / awareness of some of the following platforms and technologies: Azure, AWS, GCP, SAP
- Solid understanding of Application Development (.Net, Java)and skills in scripting and Python development preferred
- Broad knowledge of Web Application development languages, and technologies
- High level understanding of database technologies; Relational (SQL Server, MySQL) and NoSQL/non-relational (MongoDB, Neptune)
- Good understanding of virtualisation, containerisation and microservices
- Solid understanding of the application life cycle
- Ability to be self-managed and deal with complex technical issues
- Excellent communicator
If this is the role for you, and you have previously performed a similar role, please "Apply Now" or call Gayle Truslove on 94231449 to discuss.