If you are looking for a career opportunity as a Cloud Engineer with a global technology leader, and not just another job, then we would like to introduce you to our client.
This is for a permanent employment, based in their Sydney location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Developing and maintaining secure and reliable cloud infrastructure
- Testing and implementing cloud-based services
- Identifying, defining and communicating specific tasks that need to be performed as it relates to Cloud Migration solutions
- Developing and delivering various components of Cloud Migration solution
- Optimizing the architecture and infrastructure of various cloud providers
- Providing support for security policies and procedures
- Securing code quality and maintaining code integrity
- Providing technical leadership to the team
- Assist the Software Integration Engineers during the installation phase of the IDEMIA application.
- Deploy solutions to all environment levels including production.
- Participate in technical workshops with the end customer with regards to the Solution design and implementation.
- Create technical documentation such as installation/configuration/maintenance procedures.
- Communicate progress, issues and identified risks on daily basis.
- Maintain and acquire required skills as products and assignments evolve.
- Expand knowledge into other Cloud and/or hybrid solutions
To besuccessful in this role, it is preferred if you have:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years working in similar role, preferably within Federal and/or state governments.
- Experience with
- SysOps, C#
- Infrastructure as a Code
- CI\CD serverless or on prem processes
- Cloud Migration and Multi Cloud Deployment
- Cloud storage and redundancy concepts
- Containerisation and Virtualisation
- Cloud based networking, web services and API's
- Possess one or more of Azure, AWS, GCP certifications
- Solid understanding of current Cloud trends
- IT Infrastructure:
- Azure, AWS, OS - Windows, Linux- primarily Red Hat, Citrix, VMware, Docker, Kubernetes
- Oracle, SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, H2
- ISO 27001, eIDAS, ICAO
Due to the security requirements, this role is open to Australian Citizens who have the ability to obtain security clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #240367
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.