Our client, a large banking institution is looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer with strong AWS experience to join their high performing team on an initial 6 Month Contract.
This project is to consolidate 12 existing CRM systems into a Single Salesforce Platform. This Program is investing in AWS Cloud based integration solutions.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of programming languages such as Node.js, Python, Java and shell scripting.
- Experience with build and automation tools such as Jenkins for agile CI/CD pipelines are highly regarded.
- Required is hands-on experience with AWS services, particularly with a focus on configuring a secure environment. Other cloud service experience would be valuable.
- Promote AWS and cloud best practices to maximise compute performance while minimising infrastructure costs.
- Design and develop 'infrastructure as code'.
- Keep up to date with AWS and other cloud providers.
- Able to work with different data structures e.g. streaming, real-time, file based, RDS, noSQL, etc.
- Actively contribute to planning sessions both within the core Salesforce/AWS Integration engineering team and the wider Strategic CRM team.
- Work on software and data engineering for bespoke projects.
- Able to self-manage.
- Work with architects, delivery squads, communities of practice, projects, other technology teams, vendors and other delivery partners.
- Salesforce knowledge
- Experience using productivity and collaboration tools such as JIRA and confluence in a software delivery environment
- Postgrad qualifications and self-learning courses and certifications highly regarded.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.