- Sydney CBD
- 500 a day inc super
- Contract plus potential extension
Our client is a leading professional services business working with an extensive list of top tier clients. They require a Cloud DevOps engineer to work on site at a major banking group.
- Experience on working with AWS Public Cloud technologies (S3, EC2, RDS, etc). AWS DevOps certification is a big plus.
- Proven track record on delivering migration of applications hosted on on-premise bare metal servers or on-premise virtual machines to AWS.
- Experience in implementing and testing business continuity plans in AWS (Backups, Restores, Recovery automation)
- Automation of Configuration management for Windows and Unix OS, and vendor products such as AXIOM, Integrated Capital Engine (ICE) and QRM is preferred.
- Strong understanding and experience in working with database technologies such as MSSQL, Oracle, Postgre SQL.
- Strong understanding and experience in working with ETL tools and scripting tools
- Strong understanding and experience on Continuous Deployment and Delivery (CI/CD), and tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, Terraform, Cloud Formation).
- Strong understanding and experience on Continuous monitoring.
- Experience on working in the banking and financial services industry in a plus.
- Exposure to various tools like Remedy, Splunk, CyberArk, Bit Bucket, AppDynamics and Control-M, JIRA, Confluence etc.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY