Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to establish a fully automated process for cloud billing, using cloud native big data toolsets.
This is an initial 12 month engagement starting in the new, with 2x 6 month extension options and is working in Canberra's CBD.
Within this role you will:
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships and work under pressure to meet deadlines and maintain services.
- Be hands-on in implementing the solution and related services.
- Possess a background in cloud services design and implementation and will be skilled in cloud infrastructure solutions.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing automated data gathering, sanitisation, integration and reporting systems,
- Experience working with big data tools in AWS and Azure Cloud environments
- Demonstrated ability to identify and manage common risks in the Cloud, and formulate and execute cloud strategies
- Understanding of data analytics concepts and applications
- Skill in a broad toolset including:
- AWS Athena / RedShift
- Microsoft PowerBI
- PowerShell / scripting
- Python / R
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 200132