Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Cloud Architect who's specialised in Azure, Office365 and Hybrid Cloud to develop cloud strategies, architecture and designs. Within this role you will also ensure cloud services are implemented in accordance with Government and IT policies and frameworks.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP for 12 months with 2 x 12 month extensions and will be located at our Client's CBD offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- A minimum 5 years' experience as an Architect or Solution Designer working in complex ICT environments
- Extensive experience in Azure cloud services and Office 365 including Azure AD, OMS, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Extensive knowledge of Australian Government Policies and frameworks relating to Government Cloud Services
- Experience providing design reviews and technical governance
- Experience developing cloud solution roadmaps, cloud patterns and templates
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 193917
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.