Our client is a well-known organisation with offices in Parramatta.
They are currently seeking a Cloud Architect to formalize and develop their cloud and on-premise architecture. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly capable team and participate in this digital transformation. You will work with leading edge technologies to build services that will transform the business.
The candidate is able to demonstrate solid experience in the following:
- Strong knowledge of on premise and cloud based identity technologies.
- AWS, Azure and Hybrid cloud architecture
- Designing data models from requirements definitions
- Writing Solution Architecture Design documents
- Architecture review processes and technical governance
- Active Directory design and delivery. Including strong skills within Group Policy administration.
- Active Directory / Office365 Integration
- Certifications on MCSA - Identity with Windows, MCSE - Architecting Microsoft Azure Solution and Architecting AWS are highly preferable
- TOGAF certification is highly desirable
For more information please contact Tim Moynihan in our Sydney office on (02) 9409 4851.