Our client is a well-known organisation with offices in Parramatta.
They are currently seeking a Cloud Architect to formalize and develop their cloud and on-premise architecture. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly capable team and participate in this digital transformation. You will work with leading edge technologies to build services that will transform the business.
The key responsibility of the role is to review and make recommendations on several key areas:
There is a need to look at Identity structures such as AD with some subsequent work to provide a nested forest design. The role will be required to collate high level aims of the platform identities and domain structure, ascertain the current structure and existing processes and work to provide a roadmap encompassing people, process and technology to meet the approved objectives.
They have several established practices in AWS and is in the process of formalizing their design templates. The role will be required to coordinate and the end-state view and assist in transforming current systems.
They have several workloads on Azure which has set a design template. The role will be required to assist in the application of the design template into the Azure template.
The successful candidate must be a self-motivator and be able to capture information working with established resources, formulate the information into an approach and provide the necessary guidance and drive to see the implementation of the changes.
The candidate is able to demonstrate solid experience in the following:
- Active Directory design and delivery. Including strong skills within Group Policy administration.
- Active Directory / Office365 Integration
- Strong knowledge of on premise and cloud based identity technologies.
- AWS, Azure and Hybrid cloud architecture.
- Designing data models from requirements definitions
- Writing Solution Architecture Design documents
- Architecture review processes and technical governance
- Certifications on MCSA - Identity with Windows, MCSE - Architecting Microsoft Azure Solution and Architecting AWS are highly preferable
- TOGAF certification is highly desirable