Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Cloud Architect to work on uplifting and modernising its platforms and to continue to provide trusted and highly available digital services for the client.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 months and will be located at our Client's Canberra CBD offices.
In this position, you will:
- Develop strategic direction on various technical aspects impacting application cloud migration
- Document "How To" documents for enabling and configuring PaaS services
- Work with Agile teams to deploy and trouble-shoot cloud services, application deployments into the cloud and application automation
- Work in multi-vendor environment (MVE) to assist on Disaster Recovery, business continuity and solutions in cloud
- Create or provide advice/and or guidance on high level technical designs or use when building new cloud services
- Work with teams to continuously improve cloud deployments
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in Public Cloud design and implementation activities
- Knowledge and or experience in:
- Scripting and Programming
- Orchestration and provisioning, infrastructure as code
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure and VMware/vSphere Virtualization
- Automated workflows/pipelines and Container technologies (Docker and OpenShift)
- Good experience in networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and Load Balancing
- Strong documentation skills, including documenting technical specifications, standard operating procedures and build and configuration guides
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 202713
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.