Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Cloud Architect to lead and drive the design and solution and enterprise architecture for cloud systems and platforms within the Department. They will have the IT skills and relevant work experience, in conjunction with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement. Ability to work as part of an agile team and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders is also a requirement.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months + Possible 12 Month Extension, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience and understanding of cloud based technologies and architectures
- Track record of technical leadership across project and operational tasks
- Minimum 3 years' experience designing and documenting architectures for large, complex enterprise systems
- Experience in application architecture and integration architecture
- Experience in working effectively with a highly skilled technical team in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and liaise with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #205263
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.