Our client -
Our mining client is currently looking for a Cloud Architect to work within their IT technical team, initially for a 6-month contract.
Role Requirements -
- Basic cloud services and data security knowledge
- Azure infrastructure (VM, network, database, and associated landing zone) design skill
- Environmental segregation design (prod vs non-prod)
- Migration design experience (on prem to Azure - Re-platform/Rehost)
- Design / documentation skill (little hands-on delivery needed)
- Experience with CI / CD pipeline, automation and Git
- Azure high availability / DR design experience
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to communicate with customers at all levels.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in an autonomous environment with a strong focus on performance and time management.
- Effective team player with demonstrated collaborative skills in a diverse environment.
We are seeking for a Cloud Architect to join our highly respected and professional client.
This is a great opportunity for passionate individuals that like to be challenged!
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (210728)