- Large Cloud Transformation
- Initial 6 months Contract
- Location: CBD
Our client is undertaking a major cloud transformation project. As part of this initiative, it is looking for a Cloud Architect with Azure experience. Working closely with business stakeholders you will be responsible for designing Azure solutions that meet the evolving IT requirements, aligned to enterprise wide IT architectures and standards.
- Designing Azure solutions that meet the evolving IT requirements, aligned to enterprise-wide IT architectures and standards.
- Contribute towards development and delivery of Public and Private Cloud Strategy and roadmaps
- Deliver well architected, secure solutions to support Azure cloud migration strategy
- Collaborate with cyber security group to strengthen the Azure cloud security
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholder groups to effectively communicate and resolve any platforms and systems related issues.
- Provide leadership and guidance to following lean architectural practice.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary level qualification in business or an IT related discipline; or related industry qualification
- Previous experience as a Cloud Architect
- Azure Certification - MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience performing delivery on large scale Cloud Project in large Transformation projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Agile and Scrum master experience
Our client is looking to interview next week. APPLY NOW!!