Cloud Application Architect- Azure
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop, communicate and implement Application transformation and migration strategies
- Develop end-state application architecture, roadmap and interim phases
- Identify interdependencies between applications and propose mitigation techniques
- Support the overall cloud migration strategy
- Provide expertise, leadership, guidance and support to solution architects, designers and project teams to support the application migrations to the Cloud.
- Provide architectural oversight and support over the project lifecycle by liaising with the various Business, IT and Transformation project stakeholder groups.
- Design all interfacing and data relationships for the project and interfacing systems
In order to be considered, you should have the following experience:
- Significant experience in Cloud technologies
- Azure & AWS Cloud Experience
- Extensive experience in the design and deployment SaaS and PaaS solutions and migrations
- iPaaS implementation and migration experience (e.g. Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, etc)
- SAP HEC Exposure
- Experience Developing Roadmaps & High Level Designs
- DevOps Experience (desirable)
- Agile experience
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) Experience
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Experience
This role is initially offered on a 6 month contract with a view to extend thereafter.
Should you be interested in this role, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For a more detailed discussion, please contact Meg Geronimo at email@example.com quoting job number 186807