Title: Cloud Administartor
Contract: Contract terms between 12 and 24 months
Seeking to engage a Cloud Administrator to assist in the support of a windows-based Cloud platform at the "PROTECTED" level. The individual should have an industry certification or demonstrated cloud experience.
The candidate is expected to:
- Possess a current and active personnel security clearance of Negative Vetting Level 1 or higher.
- Comply with the classification and protection of official information requirements of Principle 10 of the DSPF;
- Sign a confidentiality deed prior to commencement of work under any resultant work order.
- Access to restricted IT systems
- Skill and experience in commercial cloud platforms and concepts considered highly essential.
- Should have a good knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Azure, AWS, and other Windows-based technologies.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Cloud Security technologies.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Cloud backup and disaster recovery.
- Experience with working in a team environment to achieve business outcomes.
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Able to evaluate and implement new technologies, and integrate systems into the Cloud computing environment.
- Able to monitor existing systems and act promptly to resolve any discovered issues.
- Able to identify operational problems in a Cloud System and contributes to their resolution.
- Support the operation of the Cloud support and development team through configurations of VMs and Web Applications.
- Able to assist the Development Team as in Business as Usual tasking as required.
- Capable of developing and maintaining system documentation in accordance with processes and procedures.
- Able to mentor and pass on knowledge to team members.
For more information or to apply, please contact Pragna Katta on 02 6245 1706 quoting Job Reference: 244598