Our client is a local software company that has a platform for automating workforce and human capital management solving challenges related to onboarding, sales & labour forecasting, rostering & time clock/keeping, insights & reporting and labour law compliance. The platform is ideally suited for industries and global companies with large hourly and part-time workforces.
Due to fantastic success this company is expanding its Client Solutions Team. The Client Solutions Team is responsible for all activities including Sales, Customer Success and Solutions Engineering. We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated Manager of Client Solutions. As a Manager of Client Solutions, you will proactively manage client relationships while becoming a trusted advisor. You will identify new business opportunities that add value to your client's businesses and align with their strategic plans. You should feel comfortable working in a competitive, high energy, fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring client growth, satisfaction, and retention
- Own all primary Client communication and resolve escalations
- Develop strong relationships with all key decision makers and influencers
- Identify, develop, and recognize new opportunities for expanding your Clients' business value
- Understand Clients' business needs and objectives and ensure they are being addressed and met
- Act as the liaison between Internal Teams and the Client with a focus on product enhancements and user adoption
- Become a product expert to assist with troubleshoot Client challenges and maximize Client value
- Build a solid base of referenceable customer contacts within your assigned portfolio
What you bring:
- Minimum 5 years in a Customer Success experience within a SaaS environment
- You have previous experience managing working directly with clients
- You are client focused and proficient in communicating with individuals across a variety of levels in an organization
- You excel in problem solving and have strong analytical skills
- Experience applying information technology solutions to complex business challenges
- Proven record in helping enterprises transform their organizations, taking a lead role for overall success
- Developed and executed account plans for top tier clients
- Industry experience a plus: Quick service restaurants, Casual dining, Retail, Hospitality, Travel/Transportation
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Travel required
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Gadsby on (08) 8112 7417 quoting reference 243575.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.