Our client is a highly regarded software company which has created a product to improve the work lives of thousands of people across Australia, New Zealand, and the USA.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly technical team in an organisation which has seen tremendous growth and is making the shift to becoming an enterprise level company.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing all implementation and support services across the companies Australian and New Zealand clients.
- Leading software implementation projects to schedule and client specification.
- Understanding system and data integration requirements in collaboration with client's technology and operation teams.
- Understanding clients' business processes and technology environments.
- Defining optimal implementation approaches that maximise business return.
- Ongoing tracking and reporting of projects to the client, as well as internal teams.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Proven experience in leading software implementations and managing the subsequent software support services at the medium to enterprise organisation level.
- Previous experience as a Lead Developer who has subsequently moved into project delivery and managing high performing software teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to provide high level service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and be an individual who revels in driving a dedicated and highly capable team.
For a confidential discussion please contact Craig Salmon on 08 8112 7403.
SA: LHS 296564