Our client is looking for a Senior Software Sales consultant/ Client Principal to join their growing software solutions team in Canberra.
Our client has a dedicated business unit to deliver consulting & implementation services around the IT Management Software, Application Delivery Management, Big Data & Education Services portfolios.
Our client deliver solutions & services quick & consistent based on material developed in its projects worldwide to give confidence & predictable outcomes to customers.
As a Client Principal, you will be required to:
- Understand customer's business & identify how company can bring business value with its solutions. You will consult new & existing customers & shape opportunities to optimise the value client offer.
- Your deals will require multi-level selling of complex propositions in a consultative approach.
- You will lead a virtual team of functional experts & professionals for the specific pursuit.
The successful candidate must have:
- Several years of experience in a sales role in the IT market preferably enterprise software services.
- Demonstrated track record of selling or delivering large software services engagements is required.
- The abiloty to identify yourself with words like creative, adaptive, empathic, credible, analytical, structured, hands-on, independent, collaborative & persistent.
Apply now for immediate consideration - or contact Zahid Alam on 02 6245 1739 email: email@example.com for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.