Technical Account Manager
- Join a rapidly growing, ASX listed Tech company with global reach
- Highly dynamic team environment and career growth opportunities
- Seeking strong customer facing individual, excellent communication skills and strong technical aptitude
Our client is a rapidly growing technology company with global presence. We are seeking a customer focused Technical Account Manager with outstanding communication and customer engagement skills and strong technical aptitude for a permanent position based just 15 - 20 mins outside of the Perth CBD.
The Technical Account Manager will act as the technical conduit between the organization and its global clientele to coordinate and test technical platform integrations and report any product/ process improvement.
- Provide technical guidance, review implementation progress, resolve technical issues and drive all stakeholders towards launch;
- Provide on-boarding support to clients of the organization, on a global scale;
- Work directly with clients to research, troubleshoot, and resolve any integration issues;
- Effectively communicate and educate clients on the technical architecture of the organization;
- Collaborate with the customer success and sales teams in order to facilitate client growth and milestone achievements;
- Solve problems and propose innovative ideas and solutions to help achieve scalability of the programs;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of tools and processes;
- Document communication with clients in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong, proven commercial experience in a technical, customer facing role;
- Proven technical aptitude with integration methods including Measurement URLs (Standard URL redirects), API, JS Tags & AD tracking;
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Strong client engagement & presentation skills, with the ability to communicate to diverse audiences and individuals at all levels in an organization;
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills;
- A digital marketing OR advertising operations background would be highly beneficial.
- Join a rapidly growing global tech company;
- Great career growth opportunities on offer;
- Casual dress code and great facilities onsite;
- Highly collaborative, dynamic & social team environment.
If you have the experience we are seeking and would like to be considered, please apply now with a CV and covering letter addressing your relevant experience.
All resumes will be reviewed and suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Madelene Kawitzski - (08) 9423 1412 - (Job reference: 200577)