This is an opportunity for you to be part of an incredible success story, and grow your career within an exciting and fast-paced business.
Class has been developing and delivering cloud software solutions for the Australian wealth accounting market since 2009. Class Super is now Australia's leading cloud SMSF administration software. Thousands of accountants and financial advisers rely on the award-winning solution to quickly and efficiently administer over 150,000 funds.
Due to the company's rapid growth and business success, Class is now looking to hire multiple Application Support Analysts who will work directly with senior accountants and fund managers to guide them through their queries in using the Class Super product. These are permanent employment opportunities which offer excellent remuneration and a great working environment. As they are a software company not a traditional finance or accounting business, they offer diverse and interesting career opportunities depending on your skills and interests.
- If you have used the Class product previously...that would be ideal!
- SMSF experience and professional exposure to accounting, funds administration or SMSF administration is highly desirable.
- Excellent academic achievement in either accounting or IT degrees is well regarded.
- Experience or an interest in IT would also be great
- Excellent communication skills - you will be involved in providing phone based and emailed based support to high profile client.
This is an outstanding opportunity for accountants, fund administrators of accounting software professionals to join a company who is enjoying enormous success.
If you meet the above criteria then please 'Apply Now'. This assignment is being managed on a retained basis by Dan Gordon at Peoplebank. For more information on Class uper and these roles, call Dan on 02 9409 4805