Citrix Engineer- Permanent position- North Sydney
- To manage our customers infrastructure according to the satisfaction of our Customers in line with our contractual commitments.
- To be a Citrix support engineer within Infrastructure Management Team
- To provide oversight and recommendations for the Citrix infrastructure operations and technologies used by all Managed Services Customers.
- To perform proper root cause analysis and fixes to drive down the re-occurrence of similar infrastructure incidents
- To ensure implementation, and management of managed infrastructure solutions are met.
2.POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide 3rd level technical Citrix infrastructure support
- Proactively manage the Citrix infrastructure for customer environments.
- Identify risks as part of on-baording activities around Citrix technical solutions and provide recommendations for improvements and enhancements to customers.
- Adhere to Incident, Problem and Change Management processes as per customer standards (ITIL) and within SLAs.
- Communicate effectively with the service delivery function and senior management.
- Leverage toolsets to create and maintain regular reporting on Citrix environments, including incident management, service requests, performance metrics, and capacity planning
3.SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The position requires the following qualifications and experience:
You must have the following qualifications and experience;
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in an IT Infrastructure Support role, preferably including experience in a Managed Services Environment,
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience specializing in Citrix products like XenApp, Xendesktop, Provisioning Services, Machine Creation Services, Storefront and Netscaler gateway technologies.
- Must have exposure on multi-cloud platforms of Citrix in Azure.
- Must have current Citrix Certified Associates - Virtualization (CCP-A)
- Appropriate Tertiary qualifications and/or IT Industry Certifications in a Network specific technology
- Formal training and certification in industry technologies
The following qualifications and experience are desirable;
- Experience in a Managed Services or similar environment.
- ITIL v3 Foundation certificate (Must be obtained before the end of probationary period).
Should you be interested in this role, please click the apply button now!