Our client, a large enterprise global company is seeking to engage an experienced Network Engineer with proven CISCO experience.
You will be joining an existing team to assist in BAU operation and project duties from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 5+ years total IT experience
- Minimum 2+ years Network Engineering experience
- Highly technical background
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
- Cisco IOS/Routing/Switching. Layer 2 and Layer 3 Switching
- Cisco Nexus, 2,5,7,9k
- Cisco ASA
- MPLS, DMVPM, VPN
- Checkpoint Firewalls
- Evidence of network certifications such as CCNA, or similar industry TCIP & IP routing skills
- Wireless deployments, Cisco WLC.
- Solarwinds or similar monitoring technologies.