About the company
A leading company who are delivering world-class Services across NSW.
About the Role
As Cisco Network Engineer you will provide network and support capabilities within the Network Services Team. You will work closely with Infrastructure and Desktop services team to provide the business with technology outcomes. You will Implement technology solutions including network performance and monitoring tools, network applications (DHCP and DNS) and hardware configuration backup.
- Provide project deployment capabilities
- Rack, Stack and configure Cisco Switches.
- Implement network performance and monitoring tools
- Implement network applications (DHCP and DNS)
- Implement hardware configuration backup
- Upgrade and or downgrade software.
- Deploy configurations and test connectivity - to CCNA level
- Work collaboratively
- Previous experience as a Cisco Network Engineer
- Must be experienced in large enterprise network environments
- Strong Cisco skills
- Experience in rack and stack network devices
- Understand network theories, include IP addressing, subnet, routing protocol, and layer two technology
- Understand basic security concept, include firewall and security features in Cisco switches.
- Hands on experience in setting up network
- Basic troubleshooting skills, including experience in managing DNS, DHCP, IP addressing, basic routing and switching
- Be Cisco certified (CCNA preferred)
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with other technical teams, business units and vendors
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with attention to detail
You may be required to Work shifts outside of core business hours and across geographically dispersed sites in Sydney
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 187575
Please click the apply button.