Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Chief Technology Officer to provide critical agency-wide advice, expertise and management of strategy, architecture and business analysis. You will promote and supports innovation, educating business areas on opportunities to use new approaches to enhance their service delivery and creating an innovative environment
This is a long-term contract for 12 months with possible extension option, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Develop and maintain an enterprise architecture to ensure digital and ICT investments are aligned to the strategic direction of the agency.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the agency's key business priorities and processes through business analysis and user research, including of external clients and stakeholders.
- Support business lines and divisions with technology decisions (and adherence to ICT architecture).
- Drive reuse and standards adherence.
- Explore and exploit opportunities for business driven, ICT enabled innovation.
- Evaluate new technologies.
- Provide technical leadership to the ICT branch and staff.
As Chief Technology Officer and Manager, you will be expected to demonstrate:
- A record of achievement in leading and motivating teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals.
- An ability to communicate complex ICT, digital transformation and information management issues in plain English to senior stakeholders and Agency staff.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills including the ability to work collaboratively across Government.
- Proven experience in enterprise and solution architecture.
- Demonstrated experience in developing innovative solutions and driving change cross
- Knowledge of information security management frameworks and data privacy provisions in a Government context.
- Detailed understanding of ICT governance frameworks and demonstrated track-record of delivering ICT projects in accordance with such frameworks.
- An ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in relation to whole of Australian Government ICT policies and requirements from the Digital Transformation Agency, such as cloud policy and the Digital Service Standard.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Current baseline clearance.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance at Negative Vetting 2 level.
- Experience leading architecture teams and business analysis.
- Proficiency in developing strategies and roadmaps.
It is desirable if you have:
- Information Technology related tertiary qualifications, or equivalent experience
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #246727
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.