As the Chief Integration Architect, identify and research best of breed integration technologies to support programs of work for Whole of Government, our client, and shared services counterparts.
The Chief Integration Architect is required to deliver technical, engineering and architectural artefacts, including (but not limited to) complex engineering / technical designs, architectural / technical advices, Proof of Concepts/spike outcomes strategies and roadmaps. They are also required to provide architecture, engineering and technical advice to delivery teams and oversee the development, implementation and maintenance of technologies.
The Chief Integration Architect is also required to perform the role of the Product Owner/Manager in an Agile environment where they collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to identify and define customer needs, understand the Solution Context, and develop the Program Vision, Roadmap, and Features required to meet these needs.
- Provide technology and integration architecture advice to support the implementation of our client's Integration Strategy
- Contribute to the development of architecture vision, strategic roadmaps and associated architectural artefacts
- Contribute to the development of technology strategies and designs based on emerging technologies, standards, innovations, and industry trends in alignment with new and evolving business competencies
- Engage with project, business, ICT stakeholders, and other agencies/departments across organisation and federal government domains and boundaries
- Provide advice and help implement integration technologies in alignment with our client and Digital Transformation Agency architecture principles and directions
- Define Proof of Concept / MVP implementations of integration capabilities to guide architectural decisions.
- Execute a current state assessment of integration capabilities and define a roadmap to reach the target state architecture based on the technical capability model within the Integration reference architecture.
- Identifies the customer need and the larger business objectives that the integration Platform will fulfill, articulates what success looks like for a product, and rallies a team to turn that vision into a reality.
- Owns the overall program backlog to deliver the integration strategy including the definition of Epics and Features.
- Provides a vision and direction to Product Owners on their scope and priorities
- Effective product management is driven by a customer-centric mindset in which the customer is placed at the centre of every decision. Supported by the tools and techniques of Design Thinking, this mindset focuses the entire organization on creating desirable, viable, feasible, and sustainable solutions.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a large complex Information Technology (IT) environment with an emphasis on architecture, integration, engineering and design.
- Demonstrated professional and inter-personal skills to function effectively in collaborative environment with stakeholders within and external to the agency.
- Demonstrate extensive experience in researching, designing and implementing integration technologies e.g. Automated API full lifecycle management, enterprise integration platform as a service, API Gateways, service mesh, eventing and Event Driven Architecture, distributed caching, Business Process Management, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to create architecture that is embedded into culture.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a Product Owner/Manager in an Agile environment i.e. collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to identify and define customer needs, understand the Solution Context, and develop the Program Vision, Roadmap, and Features required to meet these needs.
- Demonstrate, or have the ability to quickly acquire, high level knowledge and understanding of large federal government agency strategic directions, priorities and functions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Smilin John on 02 6268 9720 quoting Job Reference: 214548