We are working exclusively with our client to identify a talented and experienced Chief Information Officer (CIO). This role is like no other - you will be have an integral role for one of Australia's most ICONIC landmarks.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, the CIO will be responsible for leading and managing the development and execution of the digital technology landscape.
The position will be pivotal in working with the leadership team to shape solutions and bring expertise and thought leadership to the most critical information and technology issues to excel within a dynamic operating environment.
- A record of achievement in leading and motivating teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals.
- Have previous strong tourism and hospitality experience in a similar role.
- An ability to communicate complex ICT, digital transformation and information management issues to senior stakeholders.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills including the ability to work collaboratively across multiple business units.
- Proven experience in enterprise and solution architecture.
- Demonstrated experience in developing innovative solutions and driving change cross
- Strong decision-making skills within ambiguous and complicated environments.
- Highly effective coach, with a proven ability to adopt a coaching style and bring new innovative and engaging techniques, which will inspire employees and drive performances.
- Always keep customer experience excellence in mind.
- Be culturally aware
This role is being recruited by Peoplebank on an exclusive basis by Software Recruitment Practice Lead Dan Gordon & Lead Technical Recruiter Nic Gulliver. To find out more about this opportunity, please 'Apply Now' or call Dan on 0401 912 645 or Nic on 0402 293 298 Job#248806