- Permanent Opportunity with leader in enterprise services industry
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with Channel Partners
- Inner Western Sydney location
Our client, a global vendor in the enterprise services industry has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Sales Consultant to join the team in a permanent, Channel Sales Management capacity.
The role will be responsible for building relationships and the support of channel partners. It will ensure they are trained and enabled to actively promote the client's solutions. Additionally, the role will be responsible for establishing and expanding relationships with existing and new partners (Tier 1&2 Systems Integrators) as well as achieving sales and profitability objectives against an assigned budget.
This role would suit a mid to senior level Sales professional who is enthusiastic, energetic and collaborative.
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- Proven Sales Management experience (ideally 5-10 years).
- Proven experience with Channel Sales OR experience in Sales Management for large Systems Integrators.
- Previous experience selling ICT solutions and products.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with Systems Integrators and Distribution Partners.
- Previous experience working to a budget or sales target.
- Strong communication skills with an eager and influencer's personality.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Daisy Webb on (02) 9409 4790 quoting reference: 192938
Please click the apply button